In this article, I will guide you on How to Change Facebook Page Name 2021. If you have decided to change your facebook page then this guide will really help you to change it with an easy method. To rebrand your Facebook Page then firstly you have to change your facebook page in order to inform your followers. So, sometimes you want to grow your business you need to make the adjustment and that can include a page name change. While rebranding is one of the major reasons that you might want a facebook page name change, there are might be other reasons too. However, it might be the case that your Facebook page name is misspelled and you want to fix or correct it. You want to add or remove the information about the page name.
In this case, in the past changing the Facebook page name was somehow complicated but in 2020 the method is pretty easy and simple. For now, you need to know that if your page has 200 or more likes, then you have to administrator admin of the page to submit a request for a Facebook page name change. If you have less than 200 likes you may be able to change it without needing to be an admin. Therefore, let’s move to the main point in order to change your Facebook page name in 2020.
You can’t Include in Page Name:
- Word or phrase which abuses someone or violates someone.
- Capitalization mistake (improper capitalization) for example TeCHSpiTE.
- You shouldn’t use useless symbols and punctuation.
- Try to have a unique name for your page.
Step 1. Go to the About tab of Facebook Page
1. First of all, you need to be login to your Facebook account. Then go to your page from the left side. And you have to Click on the About tab on your Facebook page on the upper left-hand side of the page.
2. In the about section of your page, you need to click on the Edit Name next to the page current name.
Step 2. Type New Name to Facebook Page
Now, you will see a box asking Request New Page Name. Your Page name should accurately reflect what the Page is about. There will be two headings or option Current Page Name and New Page Name. Before you choose and fill a new page name, first of all, make sure to read the Facebook Guideline for Page Name. Or go through the below guideline in order to avoid the problem.
- Accurately reflect your business.
- Be closely related to the current name.
- Not include abusive terms or phrases.
- Avoid weird punctuation, symbols or capitalization.
- Be grammatically correct.
- Not contain descriptions or slogans (these are added to the About section).
- No variation of the word Facebook.
- Not use generic words or locations (e.g Pizza or Brisbane).
Enter the new name you have chosen for your Facebook Page. Then the name is finally entered then click on the Continue in order to submit it for change.
Step 3. Confirm Name Change Request
When you successfully submitted for a new facebook page name. Then it will take you to another box that will ask you to confirm your name change request. If you want to edit the name change then click Back or Cancel to exit this box. Therefore,f you are happy with the change then click Request Change. You will see a box saying that they’re reviewing your name change request, and you’ll be sent a notification when the review is complete
When everything is ready and done. Now all you need to do is wait for the approval for changing the new facebook page name. As it says in the Confirm Name Change Request box, Facebook takes up to three days to approve the name change. They may also request additional information in order to make their decision.
One thing to mention is that if your request is approved, then you won’t be able to change the page name or unpublish it for seven days.
Check the Below links:
- Change Video Thumbnail on Facebook – Custom Thumbnail
- Monetize Your Facebook Page – Step by Step
- How To Use Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android
- How to See liked pages on Facebook on PC, Android, and iPhone or iPad.
That’s all about How to Change Facebook Page Name in 202. Hope this tips and trick will help you in order to change your Facebook page name successfully. The year 2020 Facebook has very improved and make the changing name of Facebook page easier. Therefore, if you faced any kind of question or question then let us know by commenting below. Also, comment on your feedback and suggestion.