Welcome, in this article, you will learn how to Jailbreak iOS 13 without computers. If you want to your iPhone to be more friendly and support any kind of application which you cannot think so, the jailbreak is the best and amazing option for you. Apple company is very strict and tough about its privacy so that Apple doesn’t approve of some apps. Therefore, the jailbreak will let you install the apps that haven’t been approved by Apple. And when you jailbreak your iPhone then you can easily install any unauthorized application which is not allowed to be run on the iPhone. In the older version of the iPhone, you need to have a computer but in the new version of Apple, there will not be any requirement you can easily jailbreak with your iPhone without any damage on your iPhone. Therefore, let’s know how to do it.
iPhone jailbreaking is the privilege escalation of an Apple device for the purpose of removing software restrictions imposed by Apple on iOS, tvOS and watchOS operating systems. This is typically done by using a series of kernel patches. Therefore, you may face many problems to your iPhone but don’t worry it is just because of jailbreak. So, I am going to guide you with the easiest method which is very amazing. And as you all know on older version need many requirements in order to jailbreak but this iOS 13 doesn’t need any requirement of computer you can easily do it with your iPhone without any problem.
How to Jailbreak iOS 13 without Computer
To jailbreak your iPhone then it should be updated with iOS 13. So, I have two methods which I will guide you and it worked for me the best.
1. Trimgo Virtual Jailbreak
After downloading the Hexxa or Begxi Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded and complete the installation process from there.
Now it is time to download the virtual iOS 13 from one of the following links below. Click on the link below and open it with the safari browser.
How to jailbreak iOS 13 virtually
2. Hexxa Plus
When you download the hexxa plus from its official website. Follow the guide below.
- Step 1. When the downloading of Hexxa plus finished to your iOS 13 device go to Settings> Profile Downloded> then tap the downloaded link
- Step 2. The installation process asks for your device passcode, enter your passcode and continue.
- Step 3. After the installation is completed the Hexxa + app will be available on your iOS 13 device.
Download Cydia app using Hexxa Plus
- Step 1. First of all, you need to open Hexxa plus app and you have to tap on Get Ropes.
- Step 2. Find the App Managers Repo list and tap on it. Find out http://ios.cyrepo.tk/ as a Cydia repo, copy it.
- Step 3. Go to Hexxa + app again> TapExtract Repo button, Enter the copied Cydia repo URL and tap Okto extract the Cydia repo
- Step 4. When you tap the Ok button and Extracted the Cydia repo, now tap the download button of Cydia > Allow> Go to Settings > Tap Profile Downloaded > Install > Enter your device passcode > Install > Done
That’s all about How to Jailbreak iOS 13 without Computer – Step by Step. It was 2 successful methods and hope soo that it is beneficial for you. If you face any problem or any questtion then feel free to comment on the comment section below. Don’t forget to give feedback and suggestion about this article.