In this article, you will learn How to Get and Install Windows 11 Drivers without Third-Party Apps. There is much hardware of components and to control the hardware then there is software and that is drivers. The touchpad of your laptop, keyboard, mouse, and many more they are having their own drivers. If the drivers of USB boot will delete then it will not work. However, when the drivers of the screen will delete after that sometimes you will black line on your screen. From here you will know that how the drivers are very important inside your machine. If you want to get and install Windows 11 drivers then you need to read this article. So, without wasting any time let’s get has started.
How to Get and Install Windows 11 Drivers With Windows Update
Step 1. First of all, you need to open the Settings from the Start menu after that head towards the Windows Update.
Step 2. Then tap on the Check For Updates wait until it will not download.
Step 3. Once the downloading is done then the drivers are also will download.
Install Windows 11 Drivers without Third-Party Apps With Device Manager
There is a device manager that will tell you that the driver is installed or disable. If you open the device manager then when you see the yellow mark that means the driver is not installed. Or if the driver is disabled then you will see just like download like. When you want to update the driver then you need to right-click on the driver after that select Update Driver.
Once the updating is done after you will get many options:
- If you open the events menu then you will face the option of Driver Details this option will help to give the information about the driver.
- When the driver is not updated then an option will be given to you to click on the Update Driver.
- Whether you know that the driver is not working well after that tap on the Roll Back Driver.
- When you want to disable the driver then tap on the Disable Device.
- The last option is like that when you want to uninstall the driver after that click on the Uninstall Driver.
It was all about How to Get and Install Windows 11 Drivers without Third-Party Apps. I hope this article is very helpful for you to get and install drivers Windows 11. This is the right place where you can easily solve your problem. After following these steps I hope you will not face any kind of problem. If you faced any kind of problem and if you have any type of suggestions then do comment.
- How to Extend C Drive in Windows 11 without Software
- How to Download Windows 11 ISO (32, 64 Bit) from Microsoft